Friday, December 14, 2012

Out with the old....


Hi friends!  

If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you already know that I am totally freaking out with excitement because my new website AND blog are almost ready.  Seriously y'all, IT IS SO GORGEOUS!!  I can't wait to share every little detail of handpicked awesomeness with you.  I have lots of great advice posts, weddings, and guest bloggers lined up for the big reveal so make sure you keep an eye out.  There may even be a giveaway!! ;)

This will be the last official post on "I Do Declare."  She's been so good to me over the past three years and I've loved sharing my wedding journey with everyone through my writing.  There will be lots of the same goodness on the new blog along with more personal posts (beware: there will be lots of cute pics of my pups.  You've been warned.)  I simply can't wait to share!

Thanks to each and everyone who has ever read one of my posts.  It truly makes my day when someone says "Oh yeah, I read that on your blog!"  Every click, word read, and photo repinned means the world to me.  You've watched me grow and I hope you'll join me on my new journey!!

xoxo - 

            





P.S. The new website and blog links will be posted ASAP!! 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Can you share more details on such options?

    ReplyDelete