Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Southern Weddings V5 | North Carolina Wedding Planner



Y'all, if you have ever wanted to see me do one of my famous jigs, catch me looking at the new Southern Weddings Magazine V5 issue.  Seriously, it's the best thing I've ever seen.  And to top it all off, they put in my advice along side other amazing vendors on their ceremony tips page.  It was such a wonderful surprise to find my name and I think it might be the highlight of my year.  



Also, the beautiful shoot that I styled for Anna Paschal Photography was used for her ad and it is gorgeous my friends!! Excuse the terrible cell phone pic and my blue nail polish.. but I just had to share!

If you haven't gotten your magazine yet, you can pick it up at several locations in Greensboro or order one here.  Thanks to the ladies at SW for thinking my two cents was worth sharing with your sweet brides!! 




2 comments:

  1. There are several wedding related magazine is available outside. Those magazines might be helpful for the engaged people preparing for the wedding. But it's not enough, they also should make use of the wedding planner iPad app will be the great option for a successful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It’s the old what goes around comes around routine. Big thanks for the useful info......

    ReplyDelete